Peach Crisp Crumble Bars
Buttery crumbly crust and perfect crisp layered with sweet juicy fresh summer peaches fillings, these Peach Crisp Crumble Bars are the perfect sweet dessert for this summer. It is also gluten-free, vegan and so easy to make.
When fresh summer peach crisp walked into a crumble bar.
Best combo Ever.
A few other of my favorite Oatmeal crumble bars I’ve been obsessed with lately:
You may have already noticed that I love crumble bars. The buttery crust layered with juicy and sweet fruit fillings.
Summer is in in full force in Charlotte. I’ve been loving all the juicy seasonal stone fruits and berries.
The summer peaches right now are so sweet and juicy!
So why don’t we combine two of my favorites?
A Peach Crisp Crumble Bar it is!
What’s even better? This peach crumble bar is so healthy and totally guilt free. It is gluten free, vegan and refined sugar free.
Trying to maintain that beach bod? I gotchu.
Additionally, this recipe only requires a few easy accessible ingredients, so easy to make.
Why do I love these Peach Crisp Crumble Bars
Perfect for the Summer
I love making recipes with fruits in season.
They just taste so much better. Peaches at farmers markets lately are so sweet and juicy. I just have to take advantage of it.
Healthy dessert or Dessert for Breakfast?
These healthy peach crisp crumble bars are made with gluten-free oats. It’s almost like oatmeal walked into a juicy bar.
You can even top a slice with some greek yogurt.
Dessert for breakfast?
Super Easy Peach Crisp Recipe
It is so easy to make. Only require a few accessible ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry.
- Almond Butter
- Rolled Oats (Old Fashioned)
- Coconut Oil
- Maple Syrup
Perfect to Make Ahead
First of all, I am not picking favorites between peach cobbler and these peach crumble bars over here.
But these peach crumble bars are so much better for on the go. Because you can cut them into bars.
On the other hand, you can’t with peach cobbler. Not as easy to transport to enjoy at your desk. (Just thinking ahead?)
Also, you can store them in the fridge or freeze them individually
How to Make Peach Crumble Bars
First, in a mixing bowl, combine all the wet ingredients together
- coconut oil
- maple syrup
- almond butter
Second, add the dry ingredients
- rolled oats
- oat flour
- baking soda
Then press ¾ of the “oatmeal dough” down in a greased 8×8 baking dish firmly. Bake 10 minutes.
While the crust is in the oven, we can start whip up this super easy and tasty peach filling.
First, wash and pat dry 2 medium to large yellow peaches. Slice them into pieces.
Second, in a mixing bowl, toss together the sliced peaches, tapioca flour and coconut sugar, maple syrup, dashes of cinnamon and nutmeg.
Once the crust cools a little bit ( ~ 10 minutes), spread the peach filling on top. Crumble the rest of the dough on top. Sprinkle 1 tbsp coconut sugar on top.
Then Bake additional 25 minutes.
Let it cool completely before cutting.
Last but not least, serve with your favorite toppings. Devour!
Tips: Wait until the peach crumble bars are completely cooled before cutting. It will be a much cleaner cutting experience. Otherwise, the juicy and melty warm peaches could get pretty messy.
Variations on Peach Crumble Bars
The sky is unlimited when it comes to the flavors you can have for a crumble bar recipe.
Sometimes, you may be in the mood for PB&J Crumble Bars.
When 4th of July or memorial day come around, you can change up to some patriotic berry crumble bars.
Most importantly, when summer is in full force, we all need to take advantage of the juicy and fresh summer peaches in season. Am I right?
Last but not least, scroll down to check out the full recipe and direction for this ONE ultimate summer dessert you don’t want to miss. These Peach Crisp Crumble Bars are buttery, sweet and so delicious, also gluten free, vegan and so easy to make.
OOO ALSO I LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOUR CREATIONS! YOU CAN USE “TRIED IT” ON PINTEREST OR SHARE ON INSTAGRAM BY TAGGING #SHUANGYSEATS
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THESE RECIPES:
Get the recipe:Peach Crisp Crumble Bars (Vegan, Gluten Free)
- 1/2 cup [almond butter]
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/4 cup gluten free rolled oats, old fashioned
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 2 medium yellow peaches
- 1 heaping tbsp tapioca flour
- 3 tbsp coconut sugar
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 350 F
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the wet ingredients together – coconut oil, maple syrup, and 1/2 cup almond butter
- Then add the dry ingredients – rolled oats, oat flour, and baking soda
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper, and lightly spray with coconut oil.
- Press 3/4 of the Oat dough down in the baking dish firmly. Bake 5-7 minutes.
- While the crust is in the oven, make the peach fillings starting with wash and dry 2 medium to large yellow peaches.
- In a mixing bowl, toss together the sliced peaches, tapioca flour and coconut sugar, maple syrup, and dashes of cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Once the crust cools a little bit ( ~ 5-7 minutes), spread the peach filling on top. Crumble the rest of the dough on top. Sprinkle 1 tbsp coconut sugar on top.
- Bake an additional 23-25 minutes.
- Let it cool completely before cutting. Enjoy!
- No need to drain the peach juice. You can pour it along with the peaches in step 8.
- If you do not have oat flour handy, you can blend 1 cup gluten free oats in a high speed blender to make your own oat flour.
The Nutrition Facts above are specific to the ingredients I chose to use for this recipe, which may vary.