INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- Information You Provide To Us. In the course of these various offerings, we often seek to collect various forms of information from you, such as: name, address, or e- mail address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to our online newsletter, voting in polls, or entering a giveaway.
- Information That is Passively or Automatically Collected. We, and our “Partners” who include Website affiliates, third-party service providers, advertisers, advertising networks and platforms, agencies, and distribution or other partners may use automated means to collect various types of Information about you, your computer or other device used to access our Website. A representative, non-exhaustive list of the types of automatically collected information may include: network or Internet protocol address and type of browser you are using (e.g., Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS), the name of your Internet service provider (e.g., Comcast, Verizon or AT&T) and domains used by such providers, mobile network, device identifiers (such as an Apple IDFA or an Android Advertising ID), device settings, browser settings, the web pages you have visited, the type of handheld or mobile device used to view the Website (e.g., iOS, Android), location information, and the content and advertisements you have accessed, seen, forwarded and/or clicked on.
Please Note: If you create a user profile on the Website or leave a comment, certain information may be publicly visible.
HOW WE MIGHT USE YOUR INFORMATION:
We, along with our Partners, may use the Information to:
- Provide and communicate with you about the Website or your account with us.
- Fulfill your requests regarding the Website, including without limitation requests for newsletters and notifications.
- Respond to your inquiries.
- Enforce the legal terms (including without limitation our policies and terms of service) that govern your use of our Website, and/or for the purposes for which you provided the Information.
- Provide technical support for the Website.
- Prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities on or through the Website.
- Protect the safety of our Users.
- Customize or personalize ads, offers, and content made available to you based on your visits to and/or usage of the Website or other online or mobile websites, applications, platforms or services, and analyze the performance of those ads, offers and content, as well as your interaction with them.
- Perform analysis regarding how you use the Website or any part thereof.
When you provide information about yourself to us through a third-party application or plugin, through our Website, it may be publicly viewed by other members of these services and we cannot prevent further use of the information by third-parties.
INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE:
We may disclose the Information as follows:
- To service providers or Partners that we have engaged to perform business-related functions on our behalf.
- This may include service providers that: (a) conduct research and analytics; (b) create content; (c) provide customer, technical or operational support; (d) conduct or support marketing (such as email or advertising platforms); (e) fulfill orders and user requests; (f) handle payments; (g) host our Site and online community; (h) administer contests; (i) maintain databases; (j) send or support online or mobile advertising; and (k) otherwise support our Website.
- In response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena, a law enforcement or government agency’s request or similar request.
- With third parties in order to investigate, prevent, or take action (in our sole discretion) regarding potentially illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to any person, us, or the Website, or violations of our policies, to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website.
- We may transfer some or all of your Information if we, or one of our business units, undergoes a business transition, like a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or part of our assets, or if a substantial portion of our or of a business unit’s assets is sold or merged in this way.
Please note that the Website may offer content (e.g., contests, sweepstakes, promotions, games, applications, or social network integrations) that is sponsored by or co-branded with identified third parties. By virtue of these relationships, the third parties may obtain information from their visitors. We have no control over these third parties’ use of this information, which is subject to their own privacy policies.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
You have the right to opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe link provided in our emails. You can also notify us by email to be removed from our mailing list, [email protected]
You may also send an email, [email protected], requesting access to or correction of your Personal Information. Please include your registration information such as first name, last name and e-mail address in the request.
The Website does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that Children under 13 have provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information immediately.
Shuangy’s Kitchen Sink TERMS & CONDITIONS DISCLOSURE (“AGREEMENT”):
This Agreement was last modified on Feb. 3, 2020.
- Intellectual Property: The Website and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Shuangy’s Kitchen Sink and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Termination: We may terminate your access to the Website, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
- Limitation Of Liability: In no event shall Shuangy’s Kitchen Sink, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for damages, direct or consequential, resulting from your use of the Website, and you agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from any claims, losses, liability costs and expenses, including but not limited to attorney’s fees, arising from your violation of any third-party’s rights.
- Warranty Disclaimer: Your use of this Website, ShuangysKitchenSink.com, is at your sole risk. This website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. This website is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
- Shuangy’s Kitchen Sink, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Website will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Website is free of viruses or other harmful components, or d) the results of using the Website will meet your requirements.
- Nutritional Information: Shuangy’s Kitchen Sink is not responsible for nutritional information. Calorie information may be given but is a very rough approximation. Based on what ingredients are specifically used to re-create each recipe, the caloric outcome and other nutritional values will vary greatly. Consult your nutritionist and doctor for specific dietary guidelines and specific nutritional information.
- Governing Law: This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of North Carolina, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Changes To This Agreement: We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Website. Your continued use of the Website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.